Snow!

Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!! I hope you all have a great Trick-Or-Treat fun time! I'm going Trick-or-Treating with my 4-year-old cousin, Cara! (care-uh) Just in case some of you don't know how to pronounce it. But my best friends had a Halloween Party tonight and I've known them for about, 8 years, and I wasn't invited! Heck it made me cry today. I BARELY CRY! But they have no earthly idea what Animal Jam is! Shame on them! Just kidding. But they're so nice, and now I'm having some second thoughts. :*(
So I hope the rest of you are partying at someone's house for Halloween, or just going Trick-or-Treating with your parents, or a group of your friends. I hope I find some other girls that will let me join in with all the fun they'll  be havin'! So Happy Halloween! Hahahahaha!

No comments: