Snow!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Here's some of My Artwork!



1. (Horse) Arapaho
2. (Horse) Fiona
3. (Wolf) Monique
4. (Horse) Absaroke

















All these drawings are ones of my own. I find it rude and selfish, to download other people's drawings and claim them as my own. I promise and swear these are all mine. Please email me your artwork so I can post it here on the blog. Please include your AJ username, or else I will not be able to identify the person's artwork. So please send me YOUR artwork! "Honesty is the best policy!"

1 comment:

Wolfgirl9643 said...

I hope everyone enjoys the artwork I've created. It isn't so easy being an artist; and I honestly-in a way- don't believe that the ones who try to LEARN to draw, are not TRUE artists. But I do believe that anyone out there can try their hardest.