Snow!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mean Jammers

Not cool, Jammers. I am aware that so many of you are the best Jammers you can be. But please help me report and help change those that aren't. Here is a good example; nonmembers. Nonmembers can be greedy. NOT ALL NONMEMBERS!! Trust me nonmembers, I'm not trying to throw you under the bus. I'm just stating that there are some that are greedy. Many ask members to buy them clothing of a different color. GREEDY! I recently found a Jammer named, spare723, who was asking for a different color turkey hat. I said, "No. You're being a greedy Jammer." But this is what spare723 said back to me: "i said a nice member, meany." I was devastated. That's not nice to say. So I said it again. "You're being greedy." But this time, he was a bully. This is what he said: "i can fix that but u CANT fix ur face". I was so sad. I hate bullies. So next time you see spare723, report spare for being a bully. I reported him and you should do the same. And to all Jammers out there who ever get bullied, REPORT. The report button is there for a good reason. That reason should be followed. So don't let a mean Jammer slip by with it. Report immediately.

6 comments:

Wolfgirl9643 said...

Jammers, please listen to this post! It's a good example of bullies out there, and a good example NOT to follow. Please report spare723

Anonymous said...

i agree. i get bullied a lot on aj and it rlly bugs me. im new

Wolfgirl9643 said...

Guys, I'm not saying that all nonmembers are greedy. I just mean the ones that ask members for different colored things, or just asking for members to buy them things for free. Hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings! I never like doing that!

Be sure to comment and tell your friends about the blog. Thanks!
~Wolfgirl9643<3

Wolfgirl9643 said...

@Anonymous
Sorry to hear you get bullied on Animal Jam! Just remember: You can always report them for bullying, spamming, bad words, etc.
I hope my advice helps!

Num Num Num said...

I remember the good 'ol days when everything was non member...no scamming,nor dating,or bullying!

Anonymous said...

He's my buddy on AJ his account got hacked the hacker buddied the guy who gave him the different colour turkey hat and when the real spare got on he gave it back.