Snow!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Artwork (Updated)

Here is fearlesspanda13's gorgeous Winged Wolf Pup. Fearlesspanda13 is actually my neighbor! She came to my house just the other week and we used my sketch book to draw.
(See left)













Clcik image for full size.
And here is another drawing made by me. I used to have an account on a website called, bellasara.com and there was a dictionary of all the magical horses! I was very young at the time, so no judging! =P
This picture is a drawing of a foal, with its mane, tail, forelock, and wings, made of pure flames. All these magical horses had specific names. This one was apparently called, "Helia", meaning, "Fire-horse". I wonder why it was EVER be called that! Kidding!
But please comment your thoughts on these drawings, and I'll be sure to take in, and post as many drawings as possible. I've been drawing a lot lately myself, along with my sister, tigerstripes1, and my bestie, fearlesspanda13. But stay safe, and have fun, Jammers!
Click image to view full size.

No comments: