Snow!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Some More Artwork!

Hey Jammers, I just finished drawing a picture of Simba from the movie, The Lion King 2 Simba's Pride.
My youngest sister had it as one of her CD Album: Best of the Lion King. The cover was a picture of Simba with what looks like a long streak of sunlight, separating the face of Simba, and his father, Mufasa. Here's my picture of Simba:

(See left)
Sorry I didn't color it! Nonetheless add Mufasa's face in it... Sorry, Jammers. I still hope you enjoy!









(Click image to see full size)

2 comments:

fearlesspanda13 said...

wow wolfgirl, thats so cool! plz keep posting ur drawings!

Wolfgirl9643 said...

@fearlesspanda13
Hey! Thanks for your compliment! I've just posted your Winged Wolf Pup drawing for all the Jammers to see! It's fantastic, and I bet they'll think the same way.

~Wolfgirl9643<3